Fundación Corazón de Niña
Above: FCDN supporters live it up at a fundraiser
Our cherished supporters live all across the United States and Canada and include both individual and corporate contributors. We have received numerous one-time donations (the number has never been tracked) and at the present time, 125 individuals and corporations donate to Fundación Corazón de Niña monthly.
We don’t know how many volunteers we have had at FCDN. The word ‘lots’ comes to mind as does the word ‘grateful.’ So much of what has been accomplished here was achieved by volunteer labour, both in terms of child and youth care, and in terms of the construction of the facility itself. It truly has been a miracle to behold. Volunteers: you know who you are. We are so thankful for your contribution.
Not only have we received generous financial corporate support but we have received critical material support. Here are some of the remarkable and generous gifts which have made such a difference to our lives:
- A complete commercial kitchen: GRUPO LA PALAPA & BADI INDUSTRIES
- The second floor of Casa Corazón : DEE DUGO
- Our vehicles: INTERNATIONAL RELIEF TEAMS & HIGHLAND PARK SISTER CITIES
- The girls’ dormitories: HIGHLAND PARK ROTARY
- Computers: BOULDER CITY ROTARY
- All the machinery for a tortilleria: HIGHLAND PARK SISTER CITIES ASSOCIATION
- Exterior painting of Casa Corazón: US COAST GUARD (NAVY LEAGUE) & INTERCAM BANCO)
- Girls’ Gym RICHARD REED FOUNDATION
- Bodega: MARTIN LUCAS
- Fountain/splash pool: In Memory of Tim Dannemiller & Christina Hammer
- Sponsors of the venue for numerous fundraisers: Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
THANK YOU to those volunteers who have contributed their images for FCDN use. Images are essential to bring FCDN to life for our supporters and website visitors. A special mention goes to MR BRIAN K POWERS for his superb images of Quinceanera and other events.
Thank you all!
Love Integrity Family Education